Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photos from Jimmy Ates' Release


IPF Executive Director Seth Miller and Legal Director David Menschel talk to a reporter outside the Okaloosa County Courthouse after Jimmy Ates' conviction is vacated.



IPF Staff Attorney Bobbi Madonna and Director of Social Services Anthony Scott talk outside the Okaloosa County Courthouse.



Jimmy Ates and his daughter embrace moments after he is released from jail.



Jimmy Ates and his daughter moments after he is released from jail.

1 comment:

1American4Justice said...

Gosh I was there the day this happened going to the second floor to the Clerks Office, there were so many people there, I wish I had known I would have worn a tag :o) When I was done I asked the guards what was going on. I was in the middle of history and didn't even know it, in little old Crestview.